NAFVSM , located in Andeville (Oise 60) – France, we are looking for machine operators.
|Working hours: 2 shifts, 8 hours per day:||Monday till Thursday:||06h-14h||14h-22h|
Type of contract: CDD (for a CDI) – short term contract (with the objective of a long term contract)
NAFVSM is specialized in the industrial production of high quality products made out of tubular glass (such as test tubes, vials, ampoules as well as contract filling of liquids.) All according to international standards for the pharmaceutical industry, diagnostics, food- and other laboratories.
Your tasks in our production area:
- Taking very well note of the production parameters and product requirements (production order, drawing understanding and reading, packing and palletisation prescriptions etc.)
- Loading raw materials into the machine
- Ensuring the proper and clean running of your machine production
- Taking samples during production for control of the quality of the products (visual inspection and dimensional control)
- Registering quality control documents
- Surveying the production, analysing and reporting default and eventual repairs
- Packing the finish products into boxes
Experience and know-how:
Debutants are welcome and accepted.
Any experience with industrial productions is a plus and helpful.
We are looking for motivated, dynamic and serious people with a team spirit.
What do we offer you:
A salary is according to the convention « du Cristal, du Verre, du Vitrail »
On top of that we offer:
- Participation in travel expenses,
- Shift premium,
- Attendance bonus,
- Objectivity bonus,
- Participation on your health insurance,
- On the job training
- Early weekend start at 10:20 o’clock on Friday once each two weeks,
- Modern cantina and dress room facilities.
How to apply:
Interested and you are an EU citizen, please apply by e-mail to : email@example.com
And send us your CV together with your motivation letter.